“We take care because we care”
So, you have been saving up for that special item of clothing and you have trekked up and down the high street hunting for the perfect outfit.. At last you find The One, costing just a tiny bit more than you had hoped.. It fits you perfectly, makes you feel like a superstar and hey, your plastic card can cope.. Off to the event you go receiving compliments at every turn until AAAARGH! Someone bumps into you and – horror of horrors – spills a drink down your pristine new outfit..
You feel your blood boiling but …stop right there!
Step away from the stain, take a deep breath and follow these simple steps to make cleaning easy peasy.
- DO dab the excess liquid from the stain
- DO NOT apply any water – it may ruin silk and other delicate fabrics
- DO NOT rub with one of those dreaded red napkins because the colour gets into the fibres and it’s a challenge to remove.
- DO bring the garment to us as soon as possible since if the stains are left to “set in” we may not get a great result.
- FINALLY – the more information you can give us about the type of stain, the better chance you have of getting an excellent result.
Looking forward to meeting you and these are our opening hours. Don’t forget we are a one stop solution for all your shoe repairs, minor clothing repairs, ironing, duvet cleaning, curtain cleaning, shirt service and service washes.
If you can’t come to to us, we will collect and deliver between 7:30-9:30pm week-nights.